For the temporary relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache and dental pain, fever, symptoms of colds and flu (including aches and pains, sore throat pain).
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Diclofenac potassium 12.5 mg
Tablets: 1-2 Tablets
How often: Take 2 tablets initially, then 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours)
- In children under 14 years.
- If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders.
- If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If foil seal over tablets is broken.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- You have asthma.
- You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have liver or bowel problems.
- You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
- You experience an allergic reaction.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.