The range of Scholl In-Balance® Pain Relief Insoles work in 3 ways:
- Immediately help to absorb stress-inducing shock through the lower body
- Contour to the feet to spread your weight more evenly and reduce pressure
- Help to stabilize the position of your foot to support your natural walking style
How does it Work?
The flexible gel heel cup and internal arch support may help support and reduce stress on the plantar fascia
A heel raise to reduce stress on the achilles tendon.
- Pressure redistribution & shock absorption
- Helps relieve heel pain
- Reduce stress on the Achilles tendon
- Fits most shoe types
- Support stabilisation of the foot
Before usage, make sure the product fits well in the shoe. The heel of the insole should be placed against the back of the shoe. For some people, orthotic insoles may take time to feel comfortable. Feet need to get used to the structural properties of the insole, so a break in period may be necessary. If needed, build use gradually by wearing the In-Balance Orthotic Insoles for an increasing number of hours each day until you can wear them all day. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult a professional for advice.