Pronail Fungal Nail Pen 4ml Pronail is a topical solution designed to treat nail fungal infection.
* Easy, One handed application
* Precise Pen applicator * Fast acting and easy to apply, ProNail contains the clinically proven Olile active ingredient * Visible Results in 1 week What is Nail Fungus: Nail fungus is an infection affecting the hard material (keratin) that makes up the fingernails and toenails.
Fungal nail infection is a common foot problem in all age groups, but especially in older adults. The infection is caused by a fungal microbe that invades the nail bed, resulting in a visibly damaged nail, typically recognized by thickening, white, yellow or brown discolouration, distorted shape and splitting of the nails. In addition, some build up of debris under the nail, scaliness and brittleness of the nail may occur. While fungal nail infections are considered mostly as a cosmetic concern, without treatment the infection may lead to pain, irritation and loss of the nail. If you are unsure whether you have a fungal nail infection, consult your general practitioner or pharmacist.
How does Pronail PEN Work? Pronail Pen is a Self-Care Medical Device for the treatment and prevention of fungal nail infection. The formulation, with the Active Medical Ingredient Olile-Active™ creates a hostile environment where fungus is not able to survive or multiply. After just one week of application, visible improvement can be seen on the infected nail area. The package contains a 4 mL pen, 3 replaceable tips, 5 nail files and Instructions For Use.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF PRONAIL FUNGAL NAIL PEN
Olile-Active™, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydrolized Silk Fibroin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.
DOSAGE OF PRONAIL FUNGAL NAIL PEN
Pronail Pen can be used by adults and children from 4 years old (under supervision).Consult your doctor before using Pronail if you have diabetes, or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How to use
Before using Pronail Pen
- Start using Pronail Pen at the first sign of a fungal nail infection.
- Remove any nail polish and use one of the nail files to file the entire nail. This will help the formulation penetrate into the nail. Treatment
- Use Pronail Pen twice a day for at least 4 weeks. Make sure the formulation covers the entire nail surface and the exposed nail bed.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the nails to dry before putting on socks, shoes or gloves.
- Once a week, file the affected nails before treatment, and dispose of the file to prevent reinfection.
- Replace the tip of Pronail Pen after each week of treatment.
- Once the treatment is completed, you can continue using Pronail Pen until the nail has completely grown out. Apply once a day to help prevent infection recurrence.
Replacing the tip
- Remove the tip from Pronail Pen by pulling and dispose of carefully. The tip can expand due to moisture and be difficult to remove. In order to remove the tip, hold it with two fingers and pull it out of the applicator while turning in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before replacing the tip with a fresh one from the other end of the pen.
- Pull the transparent cap and take a fresh, clean tip and insert into position by pushing until 5-6 mm of the tip is exposed so that it can come into contact with the liquid formulation.
- Vigorously shake Pronail Pen so that the formulation can soak into the newly replaced tip.