Broad Spectrum Probiotic is a premium, multi-strain probiotic containing 15 strains of beneficial bacteria. Specifically formulated to support general health and wellbeing, digestive health and immune health.
Based on scientific evidence, health benefits may include:
- Supporting the maintenance of a healthy microbiome
- Supporting digestive and gastrointestinal health
- Supporting the maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Supporting healthy levels of beneficial bacteria
- Supporting normal, healthy bowel movements
- Supporting the maintenance of healthy digestive flora following the use of antibiotics
Mostly found in areas such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system
Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract
Among the most abundant bacteria in our microbiomes, and they are the predominant microbes in our mouths and throats.
CFU=Colony Forming Units
Unit of measurement used for probiotics and other bacteria.
Adults take 1-2 vege-capsules daily with water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label and use as directed.
Size 2 clear hard vege-capsule containing off-white to beige coloured free-flowing powder.
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Use within 3 months of opening. No refrigeration required.
Do not use if the label seal around cap is broken or removed.