A liquid iron supplement especially formulated for people who have allergies and digestive problems exacerbated by yeast, gluten, or honey.
- Provides nutritional iron.
- Helps maintain vitality, fitness and health.
- Especially formulated for those who have allergies and digestive problems exacerbated by yeast, gluten and honey.
- Made from fruit, vegetable and herbal extracts, plus organic iron gluconate.
- The combination of iron gluconate and yeast, B vitamins, and vitamin C gives Floravital one of the highest absorption rates for all forms of iron, reducing the quantity of iron required.
- Because Floravital is a liquid, it is absorbed faster than a tablet.
- Due to the high absorption rate of Floravital, very little unabsorbed iron enters into the intestinal tract, minimising issues with bowel regularity.
- Floravital can be used by all ages and is particularly suited to women, including pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Contains no sugar, yeast, gluten, honey, or artificial preservatives, colouring or flavours.
Not to be taken by persons with haemochromatosis.
- Infants 0 – 6 months of age: Take a maximum of 5ml daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Infants 7 – 12 months of age: Take 5ml daily.
- Children 1 – 5 years of age: Take a maximum of 5ml twice daily.
- Children 6 – 12 years of age: Take a maximum of 5ml three times daily.
- Adults: Take 10ml twice daily before morning and evening meals.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and use within 4 weeks.
- Aqueous extract (70%) from: hibiscus calyces, chamomile flowers, fennel, spinach.
- Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (27%) of: grape, pear, water, black currant juice, cherry, blackberry, carrot.
- Iron II (from ferrous gluconate)
- Aqueous Rosehip soft extract (containing 4% vitamin C)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin sodium phosphate)
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12
Each 100ml contains: Energy 310 kJ / 74 kcal Protein < 1 g Carbohydrates 18 g Fat < 1 g Vitamin C 100mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 8.6mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 8.6mg Vitamin B6 8.6mg Vitamin B12 8.6mcg Iron 95.8mg