Proper application is key to making nail polish last, be sure to start with properly prepped nails and apply 1 coat of base coat nail polish before color application to help extend wear.
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat nail polish can be used under OPI Nail Lacquer shades.
- Promotes a longer-lasting manicure for optimal results and up to 7 days of wear and shine.
How To Use
Properly prep your natural nail to ensure Nail Lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment to help avoid streakiness.
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Ensuring to cap the free edge to prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply one coat of OPI Top Coat to finish.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of OPI DripDry lacquer drying drops to each nail.