Blackmores Pregnancy Iron has been developed specifically for pregnant women containing iron as the only active ingredient. It may assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency and contains a special low nausea, low constipation form of iron that is gentle on the digestive system.
- May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency
- Gentle on the digestive system – a low constipation, low nausea form of bioavailable iron when taken with food
- Supports healthy energy levels when iron levels are low
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Pregnancy Iron has been formulated with iron bisglycinate a low constipation, low nausea form of iron that is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
This form of iron is better absorbed than some other forms of iron including ferrous sulphate, when taken with food.
Active ingredients per tablet
Iron (II) glycinate
(iron 24 mg)
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking with any other product containing iron.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Round, red coloured tablet
Always read the label. Use only as directed.