- Helps to maintain healthy blood cells
- Assists to support the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Assists in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency especially in vegetarians or the elderly
- Support energy production in the body
- Individuals who are at risk of or prone to vitamin B12 deficiency
- People who follow a vegetarian diet
- Elderly individuals
Adults – Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally advised. Swallow tablet whole, do not break or chew.Cautions and Interactions
- Use only as directed and always read the label
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sesame seed, fish, sugar, soy, artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan use.Active Ingredients
- Cyanocobalamin50 mcg
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken.
This is a vitamin I use to help my burning feet at night.
Works well but could do with a coating so easier to swallow