- A natural sleep aid and stress reliever
- Supports the onset of sleep and healthy sleep quality and quantity
- Helps people to wake feeling refreshed
- During the day may be used to promote feeling calm
Sleep by Remifemin" is a combination of three herbs of Valerian, Hops and Lemon Balm that have been used traditionally to help people who suffer from nervous tension and restlessness (daytime) or insomnia/poor sleep quality (night time).
It may help to:
- Promote a feeling of calm and restfulness
- Lemon Balm & Hops may help relieve tenseness, restlessness and anxious feelings
- Valerian root has been tradtionally used to support the relief of mild nervous tension and difficulty falling asleep
- Sleep by Remifemin supports the onset of sleep and healthy sleep quality and quantity
- Allow you to wake refreshed with no daytime sleepiness
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dried:
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) 412.5mg
Common Hops (Humulus lupulus) 138mg
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) 225mg
Recommended dosage: Take 2 tablets half an hour to an hour before going to bed. In extreme cases of sleeplessness (especially when caused by anxiety) take 2 tablets 2-3 times per day.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.