Combines echinacea with vitamin C to boost your immunity and ward off winter ills and chills. Aids healing.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is important for immunity.
- Echinacea is an effective immune booster to support the body’s defences and immunity.
- Helps strengthen resistance to winter ills and chills.
- Aids healing.
- Chewable for quick absorption.
- Tasty strawberry flavour.
- Naturally sweetened with sucrose (sugar) and stevia.
- No added: Yeast, gluten, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, dairy, wheat or nuts.
- Warning: Not to be taken by people on immunosuppressive medication.
- Caution: Echinacea may affect some asthmatics with allergy reactions to the daisy flower family. Allergy sufferers and asthmatics should consult their health professional.
- Caution: Not suitable for diabetics.
- Contains traces of soy.
- Adults: 1 to 3 tablets daily.
- Children (7–13 years): 1 tablet daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Store below 25°C with lid tightly closed.
- Vitamin C: 500mg (from Ascorbic Acid: 260mg and Sodium Ascorbate: 240mg)
- Echinacea (E. purpurea) herb extract equivalent to: 100mg
- Tableting aids
- Glucose, Stevia, Stevia, Silica colloid anhydrous, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable) Strawberry flavour