A liquid iron supplement especially formulated for people who have allergies and digestive problems exacerbated by yeast, gluten, or honey.
Provides nutritional iron.
Helps maintain vitality, fitness and health.
Especially formulated for those who have allergies and digestive problems exacerbated by yeast, gluten and honey.
Made from fruit, vegetable and herbal extracts, plus organic iron gluconate.
The combination of iron gluconate and yeast, B vitamins, and vitamin C gives Floravital one of the highest absorption rates for all forms of iron, reducing the quantity of iron required.
Because Floravital is a liquid, it is absorbed faster than a tablet.
Due to the high absorption rate of Floravital, very little unabsorbed iron enters into the intestinal tract, minimising issues with bowel regularity.
Floravital can be used by all ages and is particularly suited to women, including pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Contains no sugar, yeast, gluten, honey, or artificial preservatives, colouring or flavours.
Not to be taken by persons with haemochromatosis.
- Infants 0 – 6 months of age: Take a maximum of 5ml daily or as recommended by your health professional.
- Infants 7 – 12 months of age: Take 5ml daily.
- Children 1 – 5 years of age: Take a maximum of 5ml twice daily.
- Children 6 – 12 years of age: Take a maximum of 5ml three times daily.
- Adults: Take 10ml twice daily before morning and evening meals.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator and use within 4 weeks.
- Aqueous extract (70%) from: hibiscus calyces, chamomile flowers, fennel, spinach.
- Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (27%) of: grape, pear, water, black currant juice, cherry, blackberry, carrot.
- Iron II (from ferrous gluconate)
- Aqueous Rosehip soft extract (containing 4% vitamin C)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin sodium phosphate)
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12
Each 100ml contains: Energy 310 kJ / 74 kcal Protein < 1 g Carbohydrates 18 g Fat < 1 g Vitamin C 100mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 8.6mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 8.6mg Vitamin B6 8.6mg Vitamin B12 8.6mcg Iron 95.8mg