Pevaryl Foaming Solution is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as Pityriasis versicolor of the whole body. It can also be used in the treatment of fungal infections such as Athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch, as well as other tinea or candidal complaints that may occur in folds around the breasts and other parts of the body.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF PEVARYL FOAMING SOLUTION
Econazole nitrate 1% w/w.
Also contains: Benzyl alcohol 0.1% w/w as a preservative.
DOSAGE HOW TO USE THE SACHETS
1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
2. When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
3. Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the pevaryl solution off your body.
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired.
5. Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
6. Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacists.
Extended Information for Pevaryl Foaming Solution
The product can also be used for the treatment of the Pityriasis Versicolor, wherever it may occur in the body and for infections like ringworm and athlete’s foot as well.
The Pevaryl Foaming Solution Sachets 3 x 10 g can be used for the treatment of fungal skin infections and such related diseases, but it should be applied on wet skin only. On application to the dry skin, irritation, itching or burning sensation may or may not occur. Excessive rubbing of the solution in the body or scalp or wherever it is applied should be avoided. Regular rubbing of 3-5 minutes is enough. The answer should not be rinsed off the body after usage immediately. Washing should be only done after a minimum period of 8 hours, or as directed by the physician. The storage should be done below 25 degrees Celsius, and it should be used for external purposes only.