Go native and do Fiji in the buff with our subtle and toasty taupe nail polish.
- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail colour, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- A soft, almost sultry mauve-taupe.
- A fun spin on a typical crème-formula neutral.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in 200+ including OPI's most iconic shades.
- Up to 7 days of wear.
- For best results, use with OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat or RapiDry Top Coat.
How To Use
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling colour over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.