Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. Ester-C® may lead to a more sustained retention of Vitamin C in the white blood cells than ascorbic acid*. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
Vitamin C is essential for the proper function of the immune system and may aid in decreasing the duration of colds when taken regularly.
Nutra-Life Ester-C® with Bioflavonoids:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- May aid in decreasing the duration of colds when taken regularly
- Is a potent antioxidant.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, up to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each tablet provides
- Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate – threonate complex) 1000mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 766mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100mg
- Tabletting aids.