Nurofen Tablets 48s help to reduce inflammation and provide relief from pain for up to 8 hours based on a 2 tablet dose.
- Fast, effective pain relief
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief based on a 2 tablet dose
- Reduces inflammation
- Contains ibuprofen
- Reduces fever
Ibuprofen 200mg | Contains no gluten, wheat or lactose | Contains no preservatives | Contains sucrose
Take with water.
• Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
• Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
• Do not give Nurofen tablets to children under 7 years. Nurofen for children products are available.
• May be taken by breastfeeding mothers
Seek medical advice before use if:
Extended Information for Nurofen Tablets 48
Mainly, the Nurofen Tablets 96 is used for providing relief from pain or discomfort temporarily which is primarily caused by usual headaches, headaches due to tension, headaches due to migraine, any kind of dental procedures, pain due to sinus conditions, muscular pains or aches, backache, rheumatic pain, period pain, pain from flu, colds or inflammation and so on. It is even suitable for treating the pain related to arthritis and helps in reducing fever as well. The Nurofen Tablets 96 appear in a tabular form in white, and they are shaped either in a round form or in a biconvex shape, with an identifying black mark. A lot of patients use them to get fast and effective pain relief, but they should keep in mind that this product is not naturally a painkiller. Hence, it should always be used like proper medicine and not random. Following the prescribed dosage is recommended.
• You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• You take medication regularly or are 65 years or over
• Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Maximum Dose in 24 Hrs for adults: 6 tablets (1200 mg ibuprofen)
Maximum Dose in 24 Hrs for children 7-12 years: 4 tablets (800 mg ibuprofen)