- Vitamin B3 is required for energy production (ATP) in skin cells, which is needed for DNA repair
- Important for cellular energy production and may have a beneficial effect on skin health
- Helps in the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates, proteins and fats and releases energy from food
- Pregnancy and lactation increases requirements of Vitamin B3
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.