This returns policy is applicable to all purchases made online at www.bargainchemist.co.nz or in-store.
To return an item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you include your order number as well as any additional information
Under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 ('CGA') you have legal rights for the goods you buy. These legal rights are referred to as your ‘consumer guarantees’ and include the below:
- The goods are of acceptable quality.
- The goods purchased are fit for the purpose of which they were supplied.
- The goods match the description with which they are supplied.
In addition to your rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 ('CGA'), Bargain Chemist also offers a 14-day change of mind return or exchange on selected products.
Change of mind returns:
Bargain Chemist offer a 14-day change of mind return or exchange for some products provided that:
- Goods are returned or exchanged within 14 days from the purchase date(exclusions apply). After this date you may not be entitled to an exchange or refund.
- You must have your original receipt or invoice.
- Goods are unopened in their original packaging.
- Goods are not used or damaged in any way.
- The goods are not part of the exclusions for change of mind returns (see below).
Product EXCLUSIONS for change of mind returns include but are not limited to:
- Medicines; Pharmacy Only, Pharmacist Only and Prescription
- Clearance or short-dated stock.
Incorrectly supplied items:
If we have accidentally sent you the wrong item we will replace your product (if available) or issue a refund. In most circumstances, we will request for the incorrect item to be returned to us prior to the issue of a refund.
Items damaged in transit:
If an item is damaged in transit we will refund or replace (if available) this item as per our return policy above. In some circumstances, we may request photographer proof of breakage as well as request for the item to be returned.