- Helps support bowel function
- Supports digestive comfort, during intestinal wind and bloating
- Supports healthy digestion
- Helps support healthy intestinal bacteria
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
- Store at 2°C to 8°C. Refrigerate. Do not freeze.
Inner Health fridge probiotics are guaranteed to stay live and full label strength, even after 3 full days at room temperatures of up to 25°C. Just ensure re-refrigeration and use within 6 months. If a customer is concerned that they need a cold pack to transfer their Inner Health probiotic home, just remind them that there is no need for any extra protection. A few hours at temperatures up to 25°C does not impact probiotic stability. They will still receive a full strength, quality probiotic.