- Healtheries Women’s Multi One-A-Day is a high-potency one-a-day multivitamin and mineral supplement to help busy New Zealand women "top up" the nutrients they most need.
- This berry-flavoured tablet contains high potency B vitamins and Siberian Ginseng to aid with energy, helping to maintain vitality to face whatever life throws your way – ideal if you’re busy, tired, stressed or overworked
- Now with the addition of an advanced probiotic Bacillus Coagulans, provides support for digestive and immune health.
- Includes key nutrients that women often go short on, such as Calcium, Iron, Folic Acid and Iodine.
Why use Women’s Multi One-A-Day tablets?
You know that old saying “A woman’s work is never done”? Between your job, the kids, the family and the things you want to do for you, how many times do you feel like that yourself?
Healtheries Women’s Multi One-A-Day is formulated to help you keep up with all the things you need to do. Not only is it packed with all the vitamins and minerals women need most, it also provides Siberian Ginseng and high-strength B vitamins to support your energy levels. There’s also Probiotics, extra Calcium, Iron, Folic Acid, and Iodine: nutrients New Zealand women all too often go short on.
- Helping to support your energy levels if you’re tired, stressed, overworked or recovering from illness
- Topping up your diet to make sure you get all the nutrients you need
- Supporting your weight management programme if you’re dieting
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding or you suffer from seafood allergies and if you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- If you’ve been told to avoid Iron supplements, don’t take this product.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Vitamin D3 (200 IU)||5mcg|
|Vitamin E (27 IU)||20mg|
|Siberian ginseng root ext. equiv. dry||900mg|
|Grape seed ext. equiv. dry||2500mg|