- Low-acidity, chewable Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a 500mg “autumn & winter” dose for when you need the extra immune support
- Vitamin C helps to strengthen resistance to colds and other winter ailments
- Vitamin C also provides extra immunity support when you’re fatigued or under stress
Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg?
Are you one of those people who seems to always come down with colds and anything else that’s going around? Wish you could build up your resistance before the winter bugs arrive?
Each Healtheries chewable Vitamin C 500mg tablet provides 500mg of pure Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin” to strengthen your immunity ahead of time. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. And with a natural orange flavour, they’re a great-tasting way to shore up your defences before you know you’ll be at risk.
- Boosting immunity support during the winter cold and flu season
- Providing extra support ahead of the times you know you’ll be particularly susceptible to infections (e.g. during autumn for winter immunity)
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Supporting wound healing and skin health
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 500mg may be more suitable for you.
- This product is not recommended for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Directions for Use
For everyday health: Chew 1-2 tablets daily.
To speed recovery: Chew 2 tablets 3 times daily.
Children 6 - 12 years: Chew 1 tablet daily.
Or as your healthcare professional directs.
Vitamin C 500mg:
|From Ascorbic acid||262mg)|
|From Sodium ascorbate||268mg|
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners, Tabletting aids