- High-strength, low-acidity, chewable Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a powerful 1000mg dose
- Vitamin C helps speed up recovery from the common cold
- Vitamin C also provides extra immune support when you’re stressed or overworked
Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg?
Most people think of fighting off colds and flu when they think of Vitamin C, and it is ideal during winter infections. But Vitamin C can also assist in iron absorption and supports skin health.
Each Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg chewable tablet provides 1000mg of Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”– for extra support when you need it. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. And with a natural orange flavour, they’re a great-tasting way to help support your body's natural immune defences.
- Boosting immunity to help you recover faster from colds, flu, or other common infections
- Supporting wound healing and skin health
- Maintaining healthy gums, teeth and bones
- Strengthening your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg may be more suitable for you.
Directions for Use
For everyday health: Chew 1 tablet daily with food
To speed recovery: Chew 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Or as your healthcare professional directs.
Buffered Vitamin C 1000mg:
|From Ascorbic acid||524mg|
|From Sodium ascorbate||535mg|
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners (stevia, glucose and sucrose), Tabletting aids