Good Health Magnesium Easy-to-swallow is a small size capsule which as its name suggests is easy to swallow. This is an everyday low strength magnesium which is easy on digestion and therefore less likely to cause tummy upsets. 150mg elemental magnesium per capsule is a good maintenance dose for nerve, muscle and sleep support. Magnesium Easy-to-swallow is a marine sourced magnesium derived from seawater that also contains 72 additional trace minerals.
Key features & benefits:
- Providing a good gentle maintenance level of magnesium that is easy on digestion and absorption
- Naturally sourced, Aquamin Mg differs from mined minerals. It is a marine source with 72 additional trace minerals from the Irish Sea
- Small, easy to administer capsule, suitable for people who have difficulty swallowing, and want something easy to take, i.e. teenagers, the elderly or people on a list of medications and supplements
- Suitable for vegetarians
|Ingredients: (per small vege capsule)|
|Total Elemental Magnesium||150mg|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as professionally advised.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Minerals are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet
Cautions & contraindications
- High doses may cause loose bowel motions or diarrhea (this dose will vary from person to person)
- Kidney disease and renal failure
- Take 2 hours away from antibiotics
- May be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children
Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, gluten, egg, crustacea, fish, dairy, soy and wheat.
Dissapointed. As someone who needs extra magnesium but has great trouble swallowing the smallest of tablets I cannot get these down. They are not that small !
Hi, we are sorry to hear that you have had issues with this item. A potential alternative solution for your or others with trouble swallowing is to try a magnesium powder. Depending on the brand it is often a small amount of magnesium powder added to water or juice. We hope that can help. If you have any other questions you can always contact one of our teams members for advice.