- DiaRelieve® contains a natural clay (diosmectite) with a high surface area.
- DiaRelieve® works by the adhesion of water molecules to the surface of the diosmectite.
- Diosmectite can adsorb up to 8 times its own weight in water.
- DiaRelieve is not absorbed into the intestine.
- Suitable for the whole family, from children (> 1 year) through to adults.
- DiaRelieve® is clinically proven.
- DiaRelieve® has an orange flavour.
One 3.25g sachet of DiaRelieve® contains Diosmectite 3g.
Also contains: Orange flavour, citric acid, silicon dioxide,
Each sachet is only intended for a single use after opening.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 6 YEARS+: 1 sachet up to 3 times per day. Add the contents of each sachet to 100 mL of water or other liquid and mix well.
CHILDREN 1–5 YEARS: 1–2 sachets per day. The sachet contents can be mixed in a bottle feeder
It is recommended that you take DiaRelieve® between meals, and the treatment of diarrhoea should be accompanied by oral rehydration therapy to help avoid dehydration.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at or below 25°C in a cool, dry place.