To help support healthy iodine levels
To support healthy thyroid hormone production and healthy thyroid function
Helps supports healthy energy levels
Iodine is low in New Zealand soils
Good iodine levels are essential for hormone balance and reproductive health
Easy to use drops for variable level iodine; a dilution of Lugol’s Iodine. Low toxicity containing only iodine, potassium iodide and purified water.
Iodine is required to make thyroid hormones so with insufficient iodine, energy levels and healthy metabolism may be compromised. Insufficient iodine may also affect growth and development, protein synthesis, cholesterol production, carbohydrate absorption, nerve and bone formation, reproduction, speech and mental health and the condition of the hair, skin and nails. Iodine is deficient in New Zealand soil, so deficiency is common.
Active Ingredients in each drop:
|Iodine (from iodine and potassium iodide)||250||mcg|
Also contains: Purified water
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Adults: Take 1 drop daily or as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. Replace cap immediately after use.
- Use Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops with caution in individuals taking blood thinning medication as iodine may affect the blood’s clotting ability and therefore may alter the effect of this medication. Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have hyperthyroidism or are on thyroid medication.
- Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops is regarded is suitable take during these times under health professional supervision.
- There have been reports of iodine toxicity with levels exceeding 1000mcg daily. Do not exceed the recommended daily level unless under the supervision of a health professional.
- Thyroid hormones Supplementation with iodine will affect thyroid medication. Use with caution.
- Anticoagulants Kelp/Iodine may affect blood clotting and therefore should be used with caution.