Clinicians Thyroid Support Plus is a research-based synergistic blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support thyroid hormone production, healthy metabolism, and energy levels.
Thyroid Support Plus Benefits:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients to support healthy thyroid function, metabolism and energy levels
- Contains essential nutrients known to support thyroid hormone production and conversion in the body
- Contains the herb Withania for adrenal support – a gland that is heavily involved in thyroid health
- Contains L-tyrosine and iodine, all are essential for healthy thyroid hormone production
- With vitamin A, an essential cofactor required for thyroid hormone manufacture
Each Capsule Contains:
Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng) ext. equiv whole herb 3750 mg
(Standardised to NLT 2.25mg withanolides)
Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) 1500IU or 450mcg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 2.5mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 7.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 3.1mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 125mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400IU
Copper (copper gluconate) 250mcg
Iodide (potassium iodine) 75mcg
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 50mcg
L – Tyrosine 250mg
Zinc (Zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
Also Contains: Tapioca
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Use Clinicians Thyroid Support with caution in individuals taking warfarin as iodine may affect the blood’s clotting ability and therefore may alter the effect of this medication.
- Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have hyperthyroidism or are on thyroid medication.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: This product contains vitamin A. If pregnant or planning to become pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting with your health professional. There is insufficient evidence regarding the use of the ingredients in Clinicians Thyroid Support during pregnancy and breastfeeding, therefore it is not considered safe to use during these times.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
I have just started taking so do not know results as yet