Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup is a powerful herbal formula made from dried ivy leaf to soothe the throat and help clear the airways. It also helps thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways and is a well-tolerated formula suitable for children under 2.
Prospan is sold in 102 countries as well as being the market leader in 35 countries. Add to that 65,000 patient trials proving its effectiveness, and more than 35 publications on clinical and non-clinical data, and it is no surprise that Prospan is considered the number 1 Ivy Leaf formula in the world.
Prospan is available in children's packaging and also comes in a refreshing menthol flavour.
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Prospan’s® main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support
- Can be used for winter ills and chills
Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) 35 mg
Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93g/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water
No Added: gluten or wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours and flavours.
TIP: Shake well before use
Using the enclosed measuring cup.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml 3 times daily
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily.
- Children 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: 2.5ml twice daily *
*Young children can develop serious illness quite quickly and should be assessed by a Doctor before taking Prospan®
Precautions & Contraindications: Avoid Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or are fructose intolerant (due to the sorbitol content).
Contains sorbitol which may have a laxative effect in some sensitive individuals. Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Consult your health professional before taking Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup. To date insufficient safety studies have been performed during pregnancy and breastfeeding to recommend its use.