- Both products contain wild ivy extract to help soothe the throat and clear airways
- Ivy leaf extract helps to thin mucus and assist in moistening irritated membranes
- You get 2 products in 1 promo pack
- Great value for money
- Both products are well tolerated, and suitable for both adults and children
- Bronchial Syrup contains no alcohol, sugar or artificial colourings and is one of the world's top selling bronchial formulas.
- Lozenges have no added gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and come in delicious orange flavour.
Clinicians Prospan Lozenges 20 Pack:
Dried ivy leaves extract as active ingredient. Also contains: Maltitol and sorbitol solution, acacia, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, medium chain triglycerides, orange flavouring menthol flavouring, purified water.
Clinicians Prospan Bronchial Syrup 200ml
Active Ingredients in each 5ml dose: Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) 35mg Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water. Shake well before use.
Warnings and precautions:
Discontinue use if you experience any forms of hypersensitivity to either product. There is no sufficient data as regards pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. These products are not advised as safe for their use.