Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops (4% dilution) is a dilution of the original Lugol's Iodine Solution, designed to support healthy thyroid function. Iodine is deficient in New Zealand soils and therefore supplementation may prove to be beneficial.
Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops Benefits
- To help support healthy iodine levels
- To support healthy thyroid hormone production and healthy thyroid function
- Helps supports healthy energy levels
- Iodine is low in New Zealand soils
- Good iodine levels are essential for hormone balance and reproductive health
Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops Features
Provides a quality source of supplemental iodine in a form which the body can use
Liquid solution for enhanced oral absorption and utilisation in the body
Low toxicity when used correctly
Suitable for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding at the recommended daily dose
Active Ingredients in each drop:
Also contains: purified water.
Potassium content: 47mcg in 1 drop.
The iodine drop can be taken in a glass of fruit juice or other acidic drink (i.e. add 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar to a glass of water) and sip the drink throughout the course of the meal.
Ensure the dropper is held horizontally to obtain the correct amount.
Note: Absorption of the iodine may be enhanced by taking together with fruit juice.