We all experience stress from time to time in our daily lives and stress may affect your emotions as well as your body.
Caruso’s Stress Clear contains the “anti-stress” herb KSM-66® which is an Ayurvedic Withania extract used to help with mild anxiety, sleeplessness and nervous exhaustion due to stress. It also contains two types of ginseng which can help you to meet the increased demands of stress on your life by supporting the body's coping and adapting mechanisms.
Caruso’s Stress Clear Health Indications:
- Mild anxiety
- Exhaustion due to stress
- Improving mental stamina
Who would use Caruso’s Stress Clear?
- People who are exhausted due to stress
- People suffering with stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Anyone requiring additional support during stressful periods, e.g. exams, study, work etc
- Anyone needing a boost in energy and endurance due to fatigue associated with stress
- Those wanting to support memory and concentration at university or work
- Those wishing to relieve symptoms of irritibility and nervous tension
- Those wishing to relieve sleeplessness associated with mild stress
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts:
Withania somnifera root (KSM-66® -Ashwagandha)……..................3.75g (3750mg)
Eleutherococcus senticosus root (Siberian Ginseng)………………….....1g (1000mg)
Standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides 534mcg
Panax ginseng root (Korean Ginseng)…..............................……………500mg
Standardised to Ginsenosides 12.5mg
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food, or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18
Gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, preservatives and artifical flavours
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label and follow directiojs for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women
Consult a Healthcare Professional if currently taking Warfarin, blood sugar medication, insulin, or blood pressure medication.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.