Mild and benign enlargement of the prostate gland may occur in men as they get older. The most common notable symptoms are difficulty starting urination, waking up frquently to go to the toilet, a weak urinary stream as well as stopping and starting urination.
It is crucial that all men who experience these symptoms be examined by a doctor. If your doctor has diagnosed you with mild Benign Prostatic Hypertropy (BPH), Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX may help.
Caruso's Prostate EZE MAX maintains healthy prostate gland function and supports the management of the symptoms associated with mild Medically Diagnosed BPH such as daytime and night time urinary frequency, difficulty in starting urination, incomplete emptying of the bladder, weak stream, after-dribbling, hesitation and interruption of flow.
Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX health indications:
- Management of symptoms Medically Diagnosed Prostate Enlargement
- Prostate gland health
- Antioxidant for the prostate gland
Who would use Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX?
- Men who urinate frequently or need to urinate urgently even though there is little urine to pass
- Men who frequently urinate at night
- Men who have difficulty commencing and finishing urination
- Men whose urine stream is weak or stops and starts
- Men who feel they have not completely emptied their bladder or who experience dribbling after emptying
- Those with a family history of enlarged prostate
- Those displaying early indicators of an enlarged prostate i.e. getting up during the night to urinate
Active Ingredients. Each capsule contains:
Prunus africana (Pygeum) extract equiv. to dry stem bark 15g (15,000mg)
Standardised to Sitosterol and Sitosterol Glycosides calculated as Sitosterol 9.75mg
Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) extract equiv. to dry seed 660mg
Standardised to Fatty Acids 39.6mg
Epilobium parviflorum (Willow herb) extract equiv. to dry herb 500mg
Curcurbita pepo Seed Oil Fixed (Pumpkin Seed Oil) 160mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
If you have not been diagnosed with Mild Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy or your symptoms worsen, please see a doctor immediately.
Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.