Bergamot's beneficial effects of maintaining healthy cholesterol levels have been the focus of some very recent research. However, Bergamot has been used throughout the Calabrian region of Italy for many years to help support and promote overall cardiovascular health.
Why use Caruso’s Bergamot?
Caruso’s Bergamot has been developed for people who wish to maintain cardiovascular health. The polyphenols in Bergamot may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and also support the health of the heart. Bergamot may help maintain and support normal healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
Caruso’s Bergamot has been formulated for:
• Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range in healthy individuals
• Maintaining healthy blood sugar balance in healthy individuals
• Helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
Customers who would use Caruso’s Bergamot:
• Those customers wanting to support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
• Those customers who want a product to help support healthy blood sugar levels
• Those who wish to take a supplement to complement a healthy lifestyle and help to maintain the overall health of the cardiovascular system
Active ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
Citrus Aurantium bergamia fruit juice extract 75g (75,000mg)
Standardised to 132.5mg Polyphenols
Adults take 1 tablet a day after food or as advised by your healthcare professional. Dose may be increased to 2 a day if required.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contra-indications:
Always read the label and follow dirctions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Not to be used in pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
Interactions:Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications