Caruso’s Anxiety Aid helps promote a feeling of calm and relaxation, making mild forms of anxiety easier to deal with while also helping to relieve mental fatigue and helping to calm the mind.
Living with mild forms of anxiety has its challenges. It is a combination of mixed feelings of nervousness, restlessness or irritability.
Caruso's Anxiety Aid has been formulated to help ease the symptoms associated with mild anxiety, stress and nervous tension. The unique ingredient Cyracos® is a potent extract of the herb Melissa officinalis, commonly known as Lemon balm. Caruso's Anxiety Aid contains a mixture of herbs, which may help relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety, so you can go about your day-to-day life as calmly as possible.
Caruso's Anxiety Aid Health Indications:
- Relief from mild anxiety
- Relief from nervous tension
- Relief of stress and irritability
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia)
Extract equiv. to stem bark 2g (2000mg)
Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm - Cyracos®)
Extract equiv. to dry herb 1.95g (1950mg)
Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) dry fruit
Extract equiv. to dry fruit 750mg
Equiv. Vitamin D 500IU
Directions for use: Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.Free from:
- Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Use caution if also taking anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and sedative medication.
- Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.