Blackmores Sustained Release Multi + Antioxidants
Blackmores Men's Performance Multi is specifically formulated with key ingredients to support daily cellular energy production, help men perform at their peak, both mentally and physically and has ingredients traditionally used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to support sexual performance
- Supports cellular energy production
- Tribulus has been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicines to support male sexual performance
- Milk thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a liver tonic
- May support exercise performance
- Nutrients necessary for normal response to stress
- Nutritional support to promote the production of healthy sperm & male reproductive health
- Ginkgo traditionally used in Chinese medicine to assist circulation to the extremities
- Helps protect against exercise induced free radical damage
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Men’s Performance Multi contains nutrients to help you get the most out of your day, with additional ingredients specially selected to support performance, including:
Tribulus: traditionally used in Chinese & Ayurvedic medicines to support male sexual performance
Zinc: supports exercise performance, immune function and male reproductive health.
Milk thistle: Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support a healthy liver
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for use by children under 15 years.
Contraindications and cautions
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
A grey, oval shaped tablet with a break bar on one side.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.