Supporting skin health, immunity & healthy sperm
Essential to good health, zinc is important in the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance healthy skin.
- Helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
- Supports blemish-prone skin
- Supports wound healing
- Supports the production of healthy sperm and helps maintain a normal healthy sperm count
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
- Supports the body’s defences against free radicals
- Includes co-factors to support the actions and utilisation of zinc
The Blackmores difference
Zinc aids in the maintenance of good health and wellbeing as it is found in every cell of the body and is involved in many enzymatic reactions.
Adequate levels of zinc are essential in the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important in wound healing and the maintenance of healthy skin.
Zinc also plays an essential role in male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm.
The vitamin A also included in this product, plays an essential role in the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important to the immune system.
Active ingredients per tablet
Zinc amino acid chelate
(zinc 14.9 mg)
(magnesium 18.6 mg)
Manganese amino acid chelate
(manganese 2 mg)
(vitamin A 750 µg RE, 2500 IU)
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
An off white, round biconvex tablet with opaque coating.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.