It supplies a form of iron with superior absorption if taken as directed compared to some other forms of iron including ferrous sulfate. The new one-a-day formula is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- One-a-day formula
- Low constipation, low nausea
- Plus B and C vitamins and beta-carotene to support absorption and utilisation to help deliver a high potency iron supplement
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
The Blackmores difference
Many Australian women of reproductive age have intakes of iron below the Australian RDI. Iron is needed to deliver oxygen around the body and to help maintain healthy energy levels and vitality. It can reduce fatigue and tiredness caused by inadequate iron intake.
The new advanced formula contains iron bisglycinate which is better absorbed than some other forms of iron, such as ferrous sulphate, if taken with food. It is low-nausea, low-constipation, generally well-tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
Adults- Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Drink plenty of water
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
A small oval, green tablet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.