Gentle on the stomach, Blackmores Bio C® 1000mg helps support immune system function.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone
- Contains vitamin C including traces from acerola
- Potent antioxidant
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality.
Active ingredients per tablet
(ascorbic acid, vitamin C 309mg)
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 331mg)
Citrus bioflavonoids extract
Rosa canina (rosehips)
extract equivalent to dry fruit 250 mg
Malpighia glabra (acerola)
extract equivalent to dry fruit 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 3 tablets a day
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
A mustard, oblong-shaped tablet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Shop product by category: Blackmores, Featured Brands, Health Concerns, Immunity, Vitamin C Tablets & Powders, Vitamins & Supplements