- Support healthy veins and circulation
- Supports good venous and connective tissue tone
Your veins hold the important role of carrying blood from your limbs to your heart. In healthy veins, there is a continuous flow of blood from the limbs back toward the heart. But if it doesn't, problems arise. Vein Support Oral Liquid is a traditional plant formula to support healthy veins and circulation. It supports good venous and connective tissue tone. An ideal vein tonic if venous insufficiency runs in your family. For extra support, use with Vein Support Cream. Take Vein Support Oral Liquid for healthy veins and circulation.
Active ingredients in each 5ml:
|Aesculus hippocastanum (Horsechestnut) tinc. equiv. fresh seed||270mg|
|Hamamelis virginiana (Witchhazel) tinc. equiv. fresh leaf||207mg|
|Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) tinc. equiv. dry root||30mg|
|Arnica montana (Arnica) tinc. equiv. dry flower||10mg|
- Also contains ethanol, non-palm vegetable glycerine, anissed.
- Does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. No added sugar. No honey. Gluten and dairy free.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Shake well before use. Take after food.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Acute: 10ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 5ml, 2x daily
Children 6-12 years:
Acute: 5ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 2.5ml, 1x daily
Children 2-5 years:
Acute: 2.5ml, up to 4x daily for 1-2 weeks
Maintenance: 1.5ml, 1x daily
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take for a minimum of 6 weeks.
- Use in conjunction with the Vein Support Cream.
Keep cool, out of sunlight.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- No restriction on long-term maintenance use.
|ARNICAArnica (Arnica montana) supports healthy fluid balance in the feet and ankles. It supports blood circulation which is beneficial for healthy veins and venous flow.|
|BUTCHER' BROOMButcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) is one of the most important plants for vein health. It contains valuable nutrients which support tone and elasticity of capillaries and veins. Helps calm itching.|
|HORSECHESTNUTHorsechestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) is a traditional plant that supports vein health by helping to strengthen and tone the vein walls.|
|WITCHHAZELWitchhazel (Hamamelis virginiana) is a powerful astringent plant which supports vascular tone. It soothes itching and supports healing.|