- Helps manage cravings and normal blood sugar levels
- Helps metabolise fat efficiently
- Helps digest foods properly to lessen storage
- Supports detoxification
Managing your weight can be challenging. Internally, there are many complex mechanisms involved. These include your metabolism, digestive system, detoxification and blood sugar levels. If these aren't performing optimally, it's even harder. Slim and Trim Tea is a traditional plant formula to support these internal mechanisms. It helps manage cravings and supports normal blood sugar levels and detoxification. It supports your body to digest food properly and metabolise fat efficiently. Weight management is a long-term thing and making healthy lifestyle choices will always be part of it. There are no quick fixes. We certainly aren't promising that with Slim and Trim Tea. However, if you do the good work up front, Slim and Trim Tea will support your system so your healthy choices pay off.
Each dose contains 1000mg of certified organic loose herbs of:
|Ilex paraguariensis (Yerba Mate)|
|Mentha spp. (Apple Mint)|
|Olea europea (Olive leaf)|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon)|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)|
|Urtica dioica (Nettle)|
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten or dairy.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Use 1 level tsp (1000mg) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Take 1-3 cups daily.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take between meals to help curb cravings.
- Incorporate into your daily routine for a minimum of three months.
- Combine with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle.
Close tightly and keep away from heat and moisture.
Filled by weight, contents may settle.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Contains caffeine.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women: preparations containing caffeine are best limited or avoided.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years due to caffeine.
- No restriction on long-term use.
|APPLE MINTApple Mint (Mentha spp.) supports the proper breakdown of food, especially fats, and supports a healthy metabolism.|
|CINNAMONCinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) supports balanced blood sugar levels and healthy digestion, and helps to manage sweet cravings and evenly distribute energy throughout the day.Scientifically shown to support balanced triglyceride and cholesterol levels.|
|DANDELIONDandelion root (Taraxacum officinale) has been used for centuries to support healthy liver and kidney function, and the clearance of wastes and toxins from the body. Dandelion is a bitter plant supporting an overall healthy digestive system, the flow of digestive juices and the break down food for optimal absorption.|
|NETTLEThrough its nourishing action on the kidneys and bladder, Nettle (Urtica dioica) helps to support fluid balance and cleanse the body of toxins and wastes.|
|OLIVE LEAFOlive leaf (Olea europea) has been used in the Mediterranean diet for centuries and is known for supporting heart function when the body is under stress. Research confirms its ability to support healthy weight management by supporting healthy blood sugar levels, cholesterol and blood pressure. The major phenolic compound oleuropein helps to reduce the absorption of carbohydrates in the gut.|
|YERBA MATEYerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) is a scientifically studied plant to support healthy weight management. It supports the feeling of satiety (feeling full), which reduces your desire to snack. Yerba Mate contains naturally occurring caffeine, theobromine and theophylline, which supports energy levels and metabolism and helps to break down fat (lipolytic). It also contains saponins, which support healthy cholesterol levels and fat metabolism.|