- Antioxidant rich coffee replacement
- Boosts energy levels naturally
- Supports mental focus for work and study
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years
Repower Green Tea is a traditional plant formula to support your energy, especially when tired or stressed. The complex formula supports circulation to the brain and nourishes your nervous system. Green tea has a vitalising action due to the small amount of caffeine it contains. Yet it has a unique, long-lasting energy effect, unlike coffee or sugar. Repower Green Tea is an excellent way to increase your daily dose of antioxidants. This formula is not suitable for children under 12 years. Recharge and refocus with Repower Green Tea.
Each dose contains 1000mg of certified organic loose herbs of:
|Camelia sinensis (Sencha Green tea)|
|Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort)|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice)|
|Mentha crispa (Spearmint)|
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)|
- Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten or dairy.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
Use ½ level tsp (1000mg) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Take 1-3 cups daily, depending on the level of support you need. Especially beneficial in the afternoon to support mental and physical alertness.
Close tightly and keep away from heat and moisture.
Filled by weight, contents may settle.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Contains caffeine.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women at the recommended dosage.
- No restriction on long-term use.
|LICORICELicorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) has adrenal tonic properties to nourish the adrenal glands and support balanced production of hormones, rather than too much or too little. It has a sweet taste and helps manage sugar cravings.|
|ROSEMARYRosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an effective plant to support mental alertness, clarity and circulation to the brain. It has a high antioxidant activity.|
|SENCHAStudies relate the regular consumption of Green tea (Camelia sinensis) to support for healthy cognitive function (the process of thinking) and support for cardiovascular health. The unfermented green leaves of the Camellia bush are rich in polyphenols and antioxidants which neutralise damaging free radicals.|
|SPEARMINTSpearmint (Mentha crispa) supports the proper digestion of food, preventing the feeling of being too full after meals which can cause tiredness.|
|ST JOHN'S WORTSt John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) supports energy levels, particularly for those who are stressed. It is often prescribed to help with exhaustion.|