- Prevents appearance of stretch marks
- Prepares perineum for birth
- 100% natural soothing baby massage oil
- Builds protective skin barrier of baby
This intensely moisturising oil supports your skin's elasticity. Made with Macadamia oil and St John's Wort, this oil is a traditional plant formula to support skin stretching during pregnancy without damage. Mother and Baby Massage Oil is 100% natural and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin. Once baby arrives, it is ideal for their delicate skin too as a soothing massage. Every day, rub Mother and Baby Massage Oil onto your beautiful baby bump.
Contains fresh flower heads of wild alpine Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) macerated in certified organic extra virgin Olea europea (Olive) oil, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil and Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil.
- Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers.
- Non GMO. Vegan. Hypoallergenic.
In pregnancy: From early pregnancy until birth, apply 2-3 times daily to abdomen, hips and breasts to keep skin supple and hydrated. From week 34, additionally apply to perineum 2 times daily. Ask your midwife for instructions.
For baby: Use as a massage oil for baby to nourish, soothe and calm. For cradle cap, massage onto baby's scaly scalp, leave for 2 hours then gently comb.
Keep cool, out of sunlight.
Over time, discolouring of this natural product may occur but does not affect the efficacy or quality.
Use as directed. If symptoms persist see your health professional.
- Do not use if there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For external use only.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Suitable for all ages, inclding babies.
- No restriction on long term use.
|MACADAMIA OILMacadamia Oil is packed with essential fatty acids to nourish, replenish and moisturise the skin, thus allowing it to stretch without breaking. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.|
|ST JOHN'S WORTSt John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) supports elasticity of the connective tissue and reinforces the skin’s natural function to stretch during pregnancy and birth.|