The reasons for skin irritation can go beyond the obvious bites or stings. Itch Calm Oral Liquid supports the underlying cause of skin irritation. Often weakened kidney or digestive function can present as red, itchy or irritated skin. This traditional plant medicine formula offers important nutrients to support the cleansing of irritants. Use in conjunction with Itch Calm Cream.
Use Itch Calm Oral Liquid to soothe skin irritation.
|Dose:||Acute: 1-2 weeks||Upkeep: 6 weeks minimum|
|Adult||10ml, up to 4x daily||5ml, 2x daily|
|6-12yrs||5ml, up to 4x daily||2.5ml, 2x daily|
|2-6yrs||2.5ml, up to 4x daily||1.5ml, 2x daily|
An initial aggravation of symptoms can occur. This indicates inner cleansing. If reaction is severe, lower the dosage. If irritation continues for more than 5 days, discontinue use.
For best results: Take the Initial Onset dose for a minimum of 3 weeks. Use in conjunction with the Itch Calm Cream. The healing process is supported with well functioning kidneys, consider Kidney Cleanse Tea for additional support.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Special Instructions: Shake well before use. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool place.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- No restriction on long term use
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Oral Liquid Ingredients:
In a natural vegetable glycerin base. Contains ethanol, Peppermint, Fennel and Ginger. Hypoallergenic. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is a liver tonic and fluid balancer to cleanse the body of wastes and support the function of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas and kidneys. Detoxification promotes a clean and healthy body which reflects in clear skin.
For centuries Heartsease (Viola tricolor) has been used to soothe and treat skin conditions. It has blood cleansing actions, improves metabolism and promotes the excretion of waste via the kidneys. These actions reduce toxic load as any build-up is excreted via the skin.
- Herb Robert (Geranium robertianum) is a clinically studied plant with astringent and calming properties that tighten, protect and cleanse the skin.
Nettle (Urtica dioica) has a purifying and detoxing action that relieves itchiness. It has a high mineral content of calcium, magnesium, iron and enzymes that provide important nutrients to cleanse and restore irritated skin.
- St. Mary’s Thistle (Silybum marianum) is used to support normal metabolism, digestion and the detoxification of detrimental pollutants and by-products which can aggravate skin conditions.