or 6 payments from NZD $2.24 by More info
High strength support for energy requirements for the brain.
Vitamin B1 250mg is essential for the breakdown of glucose, the brain’s principal source of energy. It facilitates the production of acetylcholine, which plays a role in memory. Thiamine is involved in energy production in the body. Vitamin B1 levels can be diminished by the consumption of tea, coffee or alcohol and the elderly may have an additional requirement for this nutrient.
Product Claims: High strength support for energy requirements for the brain.
• Assists metabolism of glucose and the brain uses glucose as a primary source of energy
• Assists normal cognitive functions including concentration, learning, and memory in healthy individuals
• Provides support to the normal function of the nervous system
• Assists normal energy-yielding metabolism of food
• Helps maintain healthy heart function
• The elderly, strenuous exercisers, excessive alcohol consumption and pregnant or lactating women may have an additional requirement for this nutrient
Contains: No added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products