Nexcare™ Opticlude™ Orthoptic Eye Patch is used to treat amblyopia in children or protect eyes after procedures for Adults. They feature a gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive and highly breathable backing. These doctor-recommended eye patches stick well and are easily removed. 20 per pack. Adult Size.
Amblyopia, or “lazy eye,” is a common condition among children and is caused by strabismus--a condition where the eyes are misaligned--or eye conditions such as near-sightedness, far-sightedness or astigmatism. Nexcare Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patches feature a gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive and highly breathable backing. Made from latex free materials.
- Utilises extra gentle adhesive so no additional tape is required
- Discreet Tan colour
- Regular size for teenagers or Adults
- Ideal for treating amblyopia (lazy eye) and strabismus (crossed eyes), as part of your doctor recommended treatment
- Comfortable to wear
- Gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive
- Use to protect the eye following surgery or for shielding the eye in occlusive therapy
- 20 per pack